Thursday, September 23, 2010

A STORY OF SHE chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Hey…
I’m happy
Probably because
I had you
With me


I open the door of the small house in front of me. It not as big as others house but this is my house, the place where my mom and I live. The place where I grown up.
I put my shoes at a shelve behind the door and entered the house.
“ Mom, I’m home… ,”I said. A woman that looked around 40’s came out from the kitchen. That’s my mom.
I went closer to her and give her hug. My beloved mom! She replied my hug and gives me a kiss in the forehead. She smiled.
“Welcome home princess. I’ve just finished my cook. Come, let’s eat together ,” she said. I nodded and I followed her steps to the dining table.
“ How’s class today? ,”she asked while we are eating.
“ Nothing special… It same as always, I think. But please mom… Don’t ask about the school during eating… I just want to spend my time eating with you mom… ,”I said. She laugh.
“ Okay then, baby… ,” this time, I laugh.
“ I’m seventeen, mom! Big enough to be called ‘baby’ and I’m not a baby anymore mom! ,”I said. She smiled.
“ Leorna, for me, you are always be my baby, my honey, my precious… You are everything to me, princess ,” she said, and softly smiled at me. I turned down my head and smiled. My tears nearly came out. Mom…
“ Thanz mom,” I say, and continue eating.
I love you mom! Even I don’t have a father with me, I’m happy… Probably because I had you with me. You are the best mother ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment